Since RunConnect Club processes / collects personal data of you, we must point out your rights as an individual and this in accordance with the relevant European legislation (GDPR).
The following types of personal data can be collected, stored and used:
• information about your visit and the use of our website (such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the duration of your visit and the number of pages viewed);
• information you provide us with in order to register you;
• information that you provide to us to subscribe to our website services, e-mail messages and / or newsletters;
• any other information you provide us.
Your personal information can be used to:
• manage the website;
• send you the e-mail messages that you have specifically requested;
• send you our newsletter and other marketing information relating to the website;
Where you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish or use it in accordance with the permission you give us. Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing.
In addition, your personal information may be distributed:
• insofar as we are legally obliged to do so;
• in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings;
• to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for preventing fraud and lowering credit risk);
The data we collect can be stored and processed in and transferred between the countries in which we operate, so that we can use the data in accordance with this privacy. If you are in the EEA (European Economic Area), the data you provide may be transferred to countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the EEA. In addition, the personal data you provide for publication on the website will be published on the internet and can be made available worldwide via the internet.
You explicitly agree to such transfers of personal data.
Technical and organizational precautions will be taken to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Your data will be kept as long as necessary for the purposes described above and at the latest until you withdraw your permission to keep it.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
At your first request, the following information will be provided to you free of charge within a reasonable period of maximum one month:
• what personal data are kept of you?
• why are these data kept up to date?
• during which period are these data expected to be kept?
• to whom are these details passed on?
• are these data used where necessary for automated decision making and, if so, what is their underlying logic, and what are the expected consequences of this processing?
In addition to providing the above-mentioned information within a reasonable period (of maximum one month), we will indicate the following rights that you can exercise if you wish:
the right to rectification: if you believe that certain data that are processed by us are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask for rectification or completion, by providing a supplementary statement.
the right to erase, better known as the right to be forgotten: you have the right to demand that your personal data be deleted or deleted in the following cases:
• if they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
• if this data is processed on the basis of your own consent and you now wish to withdraw this permission, provided that no other legal basis is available for us on the basis of which we may process this data;
• if you object to the processing and there are no compelling justified reasons for the processing;
• if you believe that the data was processed unlawfully from the start;
• if the erasure must take place in order to comply with a legal obligation;
• if the data have been collected in connection with an offer of information society services to a child;
the right to limit the processing: you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited in the following cases:
• if the correctness/completeness of the personal data is disputed and this during the period that RunConnect Club needs to check the correctness;
• if the processing turns out to be unlawful, but you prefer a limitation of the processing instead of completely erasing the data;
• if the tracking of the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose that they were collected but you need them for the institution, the exercise or the substantiation of a legal claim;
• if you objected to the processing pending an answer to this objection;
the right to an electronic copy and transferability: you have the right – if the processing of your personal data is based on an authorization you have granted – to obtain a copy of this data, in a structured, current and electronic form, if the processing of this data was actually done through automated processes, as well as the right to request that this copy be transferred to another processor;
the right of objection: if the processing takes place in the public interest or for the defense of a legitimate interest, you have the right to lodge an objection to this processing, as well as against profiling and in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
the right to lodge a complaint: if you believe that there has been an infringement of your rights in accordance with the relevant European legislation, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
The above requests can be refused or limitedly answered to guarantee:
• national security
• the national defense
• public safety
• the prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses
• other general interest objectives
• the protection of the independence of the judge and legal proceedings
• the prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of violations of professional codes
• a task in the field of supervision, inspection or regulation related to the exercise of public authority
• the protection of the data subject or of the rights and freedoms of others
• the collection of civil claims
In order to exercise your rights, you can send a written request to email@example.com at any time
This request must contain at least the following information:
• full name and first name, address, date of birth
• a copy of a valid identity card or another identity card
If the request is submitted by a legal representative or authorized representative on behalf of the person concerned, the request shall be accompanied by a documentary evidence of the representation or authorization, a copy of a valid identity card or other proof of identity of the person concerned and the applicant (unless he is a lawyer) .
In principle, this request will be answered free of charge, within a maximum period of one month, if it contains the necessary information mentioned above.